We work with clients in two ways:
- Designing a programme specific to an individual's or company’s needs
- Facilitating through an established accelerator programme, e.g. Female High Fliers, in DCU Ryan Academy or EIT Health Digital Health Validator Programme in Trinity College.
All options are available either face to face or online, using established platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft teams.
Workshops are informal and participative. Engagement is vital, particularly on virtual platforms. We use slides to illuminate, rather than as a script. We may integrate video when appropriate. Participants are encouraged to commit to action at the end of each session.
- Business Model Canvas
- Customer Discovery
- Value Proposition
- Innovation & Design Thinking
- Sales Strategy & Process
- Selling Skills
- Digital Health Trends, Business Models and Procurement
- Leadership and Building & developing a successful team
- Soft Skills: Communications, Assertiveness, Influencing & Persuasion
Ready To Work With Us?
Click the button to fill out a project enqury and start the process